No season is as big for music as the summer. Bands are touring, albums are dropping and everyone is putting out their songs for summer in hopes of being the next “Take A Walk”. We, here at Durango Leather Co., may not be able to predict the next mega-hit. However, we do a know a thing or two about music. We’ve been listening to a lot of new stuff recently and are excited to hit up a few festivals this month throughout the Midwest. So, we wanted to show you what we’re into with our Songs of Summer ’15 playlist.
The songs on this list are a mix of what our team has been listening to on their commute as well as the bands we’re excited to see at Bunbury, Firefly and other music festivals this Summer. Some artists you’ll know, and others we’re hoping will be your new favorite band. Here’s the list:
- “Don’t Wanna Fight” by Alabama Shakes
- “Rainbows & Butterflies” by Wussy
- “Avalanche” by Walk The Moon
- “Get It” by Matt & Kim
- “Let It Happen” by Tame Impala
- “Tear In My Heart” by Twenty One Pilots
- “Make You Better” by The Decemberists
- “Funny You should Ask” by The Front Bottoms
- “Idiot” by Atmosphere
- “Headphones” by Mounties
- “Denial” by The Vaccines
- “Still Want You” by Brandon Flowers
- “Find ‘Em, Fool ‘Em and Forget ‘Em” by Anderson East
- “Snake Eyes” by Mumford & Sons
- “Get Better” by Frank Turner
So here you have it, 15 songs for summer 2015. You can listen to the songs in the YouTube Playlist below, and all of the artists featured are on Spotify if you want to dig deeper into their discography.
Let us know what you think in the comments below, what songs did we miss and who are you going to see live this Summer?