Ten years on, and long gone, we aren’t going to write you any more leather jacket love songs. so we put together a playlist of songs that get stuck in our mind as we walk down the street in our leather jackets. Everything from modern hits, to country classics are represented in the minds of our leather clad badasses as they go about their day. There’s just something about wearing a leather jacket that puts you in a rebellious state of mind, and we hope these songs do the same.
- Leather Jacket Love Song–The Cribs
- Leather Jacket–Arkells
- Heartbroken, in Disrepair–Dan Auerbach
- Number One Party Anthem–Arctic Monkeys
- Treat Me Like Your Mother–The Dead Weather
- Rebel Rebel–David Bowie
- I Feel Like Ten Men, Nine Dead and one Dying–Band of Skulls
- High Ball Stepper–Jack White
- I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend–Ramones
- Folsom Prison Blues–Johnny Cash
What song plays when you throw on your leather jacket? Leave a comment, or let us know on Twitter and we’ll add it to the list.